- Offer a nonprofit, community-based response to
south Placer County’s homeless population.
- Provide a meal and safe place to sleep nightly,
with the help of more than 60 local churches.
- Have showers, clean clothes, and access to social
and employment services at the Roseville Campus.
- Provide physical, mental and spiritual restoration
for homeless women, men and children.
- Help TGI guests to be active participants in
the community to the best of their ability.
Volunteer to serve; call 916-780-1191.